Transparency and Accessibility
- Increased and open lines of communication with parents and students.
- Make all curriculum available in advance for parents to review.
- Improved community engagement.
- Increase availability of school facilities for students during summer months, holidays and weekends.
- Return to focus on academics and civic instruction.
- Closing the gap; become academically competitive with the neighboring districts.
- Maximizing the investment of tax dollars to directly benefit each student’s academic success and prosperity. (Tax payers are now paying over $21,000 in expenses per student)
- Detailed review and accounting of the School Board budget.
- Strengthen relationship with our local Police
- Fulfill obligations and commitments to all students
- Vote for Diversity of Thought. The present Board make up is 9-0-0, with one party rule with no Independent or Republican representation. Rarely any Board comments or decent on controversial agenda items.
- Open the public comment period at Board meetings to allow Board members to answer parents’ and students’ questions, have real discussions on decisions.
- Embrace the collective difference in thought and opinion among each other and our communities