Transparency and Accessibility
- KEEP SCHOOLS OPEN! Keep full time in person instruction for all teachers and students
- Keep in person meetings with community presence and input.
- Increased and open lines of communication with parents and students
- Make all curriculum available in advance for parents to review.
- Improved community engagement
- We see you, we hear you and we respect you
- Return to focus on academics and civic instruction
- Departure from divisive social learning agenda; emphasis on education instead of indoctrination
- Closing the gap; becoming academically competitive with the neighboring districts
- Maximizing the investment of tax dollars to directly benefit each student’s academic success and prosperity. (Tax payers are now paying $21,000 in expenses per student)
- Detailed review and accounting of the School Board budget
- Eliminate the annual tax increases (Over the last 7 years the School Real Estate Tax rate has risen 14.76% )
- Vote Banks, Trinkle, Reeeves – Can you afford not to
- Strengthen and repair relationships with our local Police
- Fulfill obligations and commitments to all students and programs
- Inspire commitment to shared American values
Support Student Athletes
- KEEP full seasonal sports and competitive league play
- Advocate for our female athletes’ right to compete
- Lessen district overreach on the personal non-school time of student athletes
- Vote for Diversity of Thought. The present Board make up is 9-0-0, one party rule. Rarely any comments or decent on controversial agenda items.
- Open the public comment period to allow Board members to answer parents’ questions, have discussion on decisions.
- Embracing the collective difference in thought and opinion among each other and our communities